Friday, November 07, 2003

Friday Five



1. What food do you like that most people hate?

I actually like pate and even Braunschweiger. Grape Nuts, too.



2. What food do you hate that most people love?



I find unscrambled eggs totally repugnant. Thinking of someone dipping into a runny egg yolk simply activates my gag reflex.



3. What famous person, whom many people may find attractive, is most unappealing to you?



Robert Redford, although I am a man, in The Horse Whisperer I found horrific. They had to put the soft focus on him to make you unaware he looked like an old catcher's mitt. It's like a living ad for sunscreen. "This could be you!!!"



4. What famous person, whom many people may find unappealing, do you find attractive?



Oddly enough, I think Willie Nelson's appealing.



5. What popular trend baffles you



Most of them, since I don't watch much TV. A few years ago, kids were tucking jeans into their socks. I never figured that one out.

You can talk to me

No comments: