Monday, January 19, 2004

7 Minutes

I'm going to write this by midnight and then go to bed.



Anyway, I set out to learn to be a web developer a few years back, wanting to be in on the cool stuff. I know some rudimentary html but I can't figure out how to get the fucking comments to work on this thing. Other people get this stuff and can do it. Why can't I?



What can I learn tomorrow? A little bit and the next day? A Little more.



Baby steps, baby steps and soon we're walking and running.



Also I'm reading Desire of the Everlasting Hills by Thomas Cahill or listening to the audiobook on my commute and it's fascinating. I grew up in a Christian home and had lapsed out of my religion, but it's intriguing to learn the history of Christ and the early church in a full historical context.

No comments: