Wednesday, March 10, 2004

Cooking and Resolutions



Not that I have many options at this point. but I'm thinking if I stay with my present job at the company whose name I had best not speak, out of discretion. In the next couple of years, I would like to move to Colorado but do so at a rate of pay that would enable Laurie to retire, or at least for me to be the primary wage earner.



Anyway, current company is growing but I'm only making 9.75 per hour right now and I need to be making more, earning more, I should say, because I feel as though I'm being paid adequately for the work I'm being asked to perform. I just want to do something that's more demanding.



On another note, Rebecca and I are teaching a cooking class at the store tonight. It's "Fish: Fast, Fun and Fearless". I've been trying to get this done for over a year, almost two.

No comments: