Wednesday, May 26, 2004

Stuff I've Found



Anyway, I was wearing this Aerosmith shirt today at work. I'm not much of an Aerosmith fan, not a fan at all. I do remember waking up each morning in the fall of 1973 hearing "Dream On" on the radio long before they hit big. So having to explain a couple times that I'm not an Aerosmith fan; I merely found the shirt on a dog walk and found it suitable for wearing under my whites at the fish counter.



Other good stuff I found:

1. book of e.e. cummings poems

2. Country fiddle video

3. My dog, Mocha

4. $50 bill (probably drug money)

5. roll of twenties (probably lost drinking money)

6. Teal striped polo shirt

7. Bicycle wheels for our garden fence.

8. Water Music by T. Coraghessan Boyle



That's all I can remember right now.

No comments: