Monday, June 21, 2004

It's the first day of Summer and Ronald Reagan is still dead



God only knows how long it has been since I last blogged.



Father forgive me for I have sinned. It has been 8 days since my last blog.



Anyway, what's on my plate?

1. Yellow Wristbands Everyone who knows someone who has suffered and/or died from cancer should get and wear one of these. I bought a package of ten and gave them to 8 people. Now, people are wanting more. Julie/Uma, in produce, wore one to her yoga class and now everyone there wants one. I count Lance Armstrong as one of my biggest heroes ( HH the Dalai Lama, Samuel Mockbee among others).



2. New job starts today at the Leading Natural Foods Grocer (hereafter LNFG).



3. The Upcoming Election - I attended a Kerry Block Party last night. Dave Suptic, father of one of the Get Up Kids said that they may be willing to do a benefit show for the John Kerry for President campaign. I sincerely believe that this election is too important for us to sit out. Young people should go to this site and buy the CD and organize and fight, fight, fight.



More later.

No comments: